The opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, driven and creative Senior Account Executive to join the Performance54 team, assisting with the creation, management and delivery of key destination and brand clients’ media, promotions, PR, communications, marketing, sponsorship and events activity. The desired candidate will be based out of the Performance54 office in Camberley, with some international travel required.
A passion for the game of golf and travel is required, and an understanding and interest in golf media outlets and the general golf and destination marketing landscape is desirable. The candidate must also enjoy developing creative ideas and promotional campaigns, and be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role requires a varied skill-set, and the ability to work across a diverse client portfolio to assist Performance54 service its clients’ needs:
- Client liaison and management
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of marketing strategies and initiatives
- Event activation planning and organisation
- PR & communications strategy support and delivery
- Sponsorship and ambassador activation support
- Generating client activity reports to demonstrate work completed and achievements